Thursday 15 November 2012

Alone in the Madding Crowd



Yesterday was one awesome day. When you least expect something, the most unplanned of things can give you immense pleasure. Found out a wonderful restaurant named - "Tea Centre" near Churchgate. Rather than the offerings in the menu, it was the ambiance and leisure of the place that made me like it. In fact I had my evening tea and semi-dinner there, at a total cost of 1500 to our combined pockets. (yep, its bit expensive, but I would say it was totally worth it) The company that I had yesterday would also have made a huge difference. To an extent I would say I was able to keep self-restraint at several crucial junctures. May be I talked a little bit too much, but hey come on, I am trying to change myself. So all these are bound to happen in the transition stage. And what was all that fundae of "Why chain the bird who wants to fly high?"  I would say cheesy and cliche. All these are reminding me to change myself at least when I am in a public place.

Now if I move back to my usual style of saying something cryptic I would be saying - "I wouldn't call it fate; sometimes even when you want something to happen very dearly, that does not happen. May be because I still cling on to the old school philosophy of things happening for a reason, I can take solace in the fact that it was never meant to be." Another classic irony is that the song "Kariye Na" from Taal is being played right now, and the words ring lot of bells in my mind. And all these while I have an all important credit seminar to write.

I am sure that when I look back at these posts, some time in distant future I am sure to laugh at myself. Thats all for now.

No comments: