Friday 16 March 2012

Embracing the transformation

Change is essential, in whatever form it comes/hits you.  Sooner or later one has to accept this fact and prepare oneself to embrace the change gleefully. I find myself completely amused at the thought of changing myself and being partly different person. How much will I change? More importantly, how can I change?

Lessons in life have to be learnt the hard way. The past two years were my conscious attempt to step into this classroom where degrees/qualifications matter the least. As with the classroom lectures, I have been culprit of sleeping at certain stages of this lesson, but I am assuming that now I am much more conscious of myself as a person than I was before. The only thing that I became more aware was that I was not changing much internally even when so many things happened around me. Well not like my final year of Undergraduate classes or subsequent three years of employment. 

If these changes follow the S-shaped growth pattern then I think I am in for the the second exponential one shortly, to be precise in another three months. During these two years I was able to go backwards a little to naive state of my initial college years, but slowly things that got accumulated have shown their effect. There are some serious things to ponder about before embarking upon another journey. Where exactly am I visioning myself to end up? Is it for some high profile job or back to my roots? What are the dependencies I am agreeing to carry along with me? What are the known risks which I have to be ready to handle? 

It is impossible to answer all these completely but having these questions with me will be sufficient to look up at the second exponential confidently and hope that it will be an exponential in all the sense. Ultimately as the title suggests - its all about embracing the transformations.

No comments: