Sunday 23 September 2012

When you cannot focus

This has happened to me twice before and the end results on both occasion brings in a smile on my face whenever I retrospect. Some things happen in life for a reason and I am completely submitting myself in the hands of my fate. Even with a history of showmanship, I am keeping a great level of restraint and control at my end of not resorting to it.  Oh and yes having some real good friends who will kick you in the back whenever I start talking nonsense really helps.

I think the root of the problem lies in the way I perceive myself to be very satirical and proficient in disguising thoughts in pure rubbish. And the presence of social media makes me aware of the huge probability of making this more public, quite like the effect that an audience gives to a show-man. It amazes me to think that whenever I have entered a field, thinking that I have a clear idea of what I want out of it, my inherent laziness and procrastination always stand in the way of achieving what I am capable of. Though on the upside, it has always been my belief that no matter what the field is, genuine passion will help you attain greater goals

I need some training to keep my thoughts in rein so that they do not wander aimlessly like me. And when I start doing that, then and only then, will I have achieved the target of being in complete focus.

No comments: