Monday 11 March 2013

Disturbing the Rhythm

I am writing this after quite some time, and quite gladly this time it is due to the heavy workload and not the usual lame excuses. Even when I am putting these words, I know I will be buried neck-deep in work in the coming days and honestly I need that. After almost 3 years of inactivity I am getting back to the habit of slogging it out.

Both physically and emotionally I think I am being stretched to the maximum. I have set myself a target to be achieved in another two weeks, after which I plan to relax for 1 full week. They say that being engrossed in work is an active distraction to all the troubles happening around you. You become so much involved in the work that you fail to notice what exactly changed around you. The habit of procrastination has ensured that there is always a heap of work around me which will need my personal supervision.

The only thing that worries me now is the arrival of an external contingency which might disturb the rhythm that I have got going for myself. And if you are to believe Murphy, it is bound to happen. 

No comments: