Wednesday 31 October 2012

When Opportunity Knocks

Though I came with a bright feeling into Mumbai on Sunday, suddenly I feel that I have let myself down once again. I think that the past one month was spent in fruitless planning, and all thanks to my big mouth. I know I was honest in the entire transaction, but unfortunately I hid the quintessential truth. Now why did I do that? Was it more of a gut feeling or did I hope to get plain lucky.

I have been lucky in various aspects of my life and unfortunately that has led me to believe that the good luck charm will work for some more time to come. Even now I can be optimistic as SRK's famous dialogue in OSO goes, but I don't see the point in for wasting some more months as I am still unsure of my fickle mind. Procrastination is the sole remedy that I can think of at this moment. I should be kicked because this is the third time that this is happening to me, The only thing that I can take heart in is in the fact that I didn't unnecessarily delay it.

May be I will feel depressed for a week or so, but like Sandy or Nilam, this phase will soon pass and I will be ready to hear the next knock of Mr. Opportunity. Am thinking of watching Kati Patang right now.

No comments: